Convenient A4 Size print-outs allow for easy chart filling
Copy function allows varied printouts from single patient sample
Grid function allows you to use low cost plain fax paper
one-touch operation (monitoring, recording mode)
Accurate simulataneous 12 channel cardiac data acquisition
Over 130 kinds of interpretation results based on advanced Minnesota coda
High-quality 12ch interperetive ECG at a 3ch price
Free S/W upgrade via internet
MAC 1200 ST
The MAC® 1200 ST digital, 12-lead electrocardiograph system
offers comprehensive ECG solutions with practical features
that meet the needs of hospitals, clinics, ofﬁce-based practices
and clinical trials. Its advanced algorithm capabilities, seam-
less connectivity to the MUSE® and CardioSoft Cardiology
Information Systems and easy-to-use features provide the
top level of quality and convenience users require.
• Operating Modes:
- Automatic, 12lead simultaneous
- Manual, real-time 6-channel
- Arrhythmia, continuous monitoring with event
- Stress Test (optional)
• One-touch operation for acquisition, analysis, storage
and printing minimizes training.
• Measurements, interpretation and memory are available
in any combination to meet speciﬁc customer needs.
• 4 user-deﬁnable ﬁelds for patient data entry ﬂexibility.
• Waveform display allows rapid assessment of ECG
rhythm and signal quality.
• Portable, lightweight design with carry handle allows
the MAC 1200 ST to be easily taken wherever it’s needed.
• Full-size paper accommodates multiple standard report
formats. Optional archivist paper available for longer-term
• Battery powered for added versatility.
• KISS – electrode application system with device
integrated suction pump (optional).
• Stress test
- 12-channel ST-measurements
- variety of different stress test procedures and creation
of individual parameters
- automatic control of diverse bicycle ergometers and
- advanced conﬁguration possibilities of stage and ﬁnal
Reliable decision support
GE continues advancements in ECG
acquisition and analysis, giving
clinicians the diagnostic accuracy
they have come to rely on. In fact,
the accuracy of our Marquette® ECG
analysis programs are continually
validated against the clinical “gold
standards” currently accepted by
• Marquette 12-Lead ECG Analysis –
Our Marquette® 12SLTM ECG analysis
program provides true, computer-
interpreted analysis of adult and
pediatric populations. It is the most
scientiﬁcally documented 12-lead
ECG algorithm, and offers the
greatest accuracy for a respectable
• Marquette 12SL with Gender Speciﬁc
interpretation applies unique criteria
for evaluating the ST segment,
QT segment and T-wave of the ECG
waveform, improving sensitivity to
acute MIs in women and enhancing
diagnostic conﬁdence among even
occasional ECG readers.
• Auto-Arrhythmia Detection
maximizes rhythm capabilities
and minimizes paper consumption
and overread time.
Electronic information exchange to provide clinical data
• All digital, all the time – MAC 1200 ST’s digitally stored
and formatted data protects against data loss that
can occur in analog format.
• Communication with MUSE/CardioSoft can help clinicians
increase departmental productivity and reduce errors.
MAC 1200 ST can instantly send and receive complete
patient ECG data for immediate remote review or overread.
• Cart-to-cart communication is also featured, making
your ECG data even more accessible. Electrocardiograms
can immediately be transmitted or received from another
GE electrocardiograph, thus speeding up diagnosis and
enhancing decision-making support.
True cost of ownership
Our MAC line of electrocardiographs are not only known
for standing the test of time, but are designed with features
to maximize departmental uptime, minimize patient
rescheduling and lower replacement costs.
• Modular leadwire assembly
– Multi-Link Leadwires
– Full variety of electrode adapters